How many times did I open my Site?

Hit Counters

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Another contest!

This are thwe pictures of the winners!
This picture is 2ND PLACE and its: Bballnicky97's igloo, congratulations!

This was the prom of the first placer... we had it in the night club
here's the catch!(can u find me and the first placer), you will know the first placer at the last picture. And this is the home of the 1st placer!
And she is:WAPHER!!!
Wapher was really proud of herself!
she thanked me so much! well it was my pleasure.

well, at the bottom is their scorechart... if your reading this wapher and bballnicky97.. hope it amaze you...

Name Igloo(10 points) Music(10) Design(20) no.of people(10) Total(50)

Wapher 5 10 20 10 45

Bballnicky97 5 10 20 10 35

So that was the scorechart! now it's time to go.

hope you wer amazed!

~Jolibee Best,President~

No comments: