How many times did I open my Site?

Hit Counters

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Fall Fair Party is coming this Friday!

Kool! The Fall Fair party is coming this Friday!(September 26, 2008)
So better get ready because this may seem to be a really jumpy place to be....


Hmmmmm....

Why did i say Jumpy????

I know! Because everyone is happy and excited for this party!
Plus take a look at the upcoming events!

Try to make a clubpenguin list... then X it if it's done!


Below are one of the games that will be open!Here it is!!! It's called the Puffle Paddle!
Hmm.... I wonder what will we do with the Puffles, when were using a paddle???

I hope we wont hurt them!

There to adorable!

So good luck! on it!
Remeber!!: If you logged out of clubpenguin all your tickets you have earned, will be GONE!!!!!
So use all your tickets at the ticket booth! So please remeber this!

~Jolibee Best,President, Geepee16,Chief Cheats~



No comments: